PfCO Ground School drone training – RPQ-s qualification
£995.00 inc VAT (£829.17 exc VAT) without operations manual review £895.00 inc VAT (£745.83 exc VAT)
The complete package for PfCO drone training is the Remote Pilot Qualification small (RPQ-s) ground school course, which has been developed to provide everything that you need know to gain your Permission for Commercial Operation qualification from the CAA.
The Ground School training includes
- Approx 15 hours of web based training and pre course reading
- CAA approved two-day ground school.
- Lunch and refreshments
- A free re-sit of the ground school examination (if required)
- Flight assessment (demonstrating pilot competency on a single drone platform)
- Assistance in the production of your form SRG 1320 form for your application to the CAA to gain a Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO)
- Assistance in the production of your operations manual if required for your PfCO (we provide a template)
- A National Qualified Entity (NQE) recommendation with your application for your PfCO
- An independent review of your CAA application including your:
- Operations manual
- Public liability insurance certificate
- Pilot competency (Flight Assessment report)
- Submission of your application (SRG 1320, to include supporting documentation as per your application) to the CAA with a report and recommendations from us for the granting of Permissions and/or exemptions.
Three keys steps to complete the RPQ-s drone training
Online distance learning includes the following modules:
- Air Law Responsibilities
- Airmanship and Aviation Safety
- Human Factors
- Principles of Flight
- RPAS Components
- Airspace Classification
- Latitude & Longitude
- Basic Map Reading
- RPAS Operating Procedures
2 day classroom learning:
Our instructors are experienced in commercial drone operations before joining our teaching team. With a mixture of civilian and military experience, first class training standards are assured at all times. With a limit of fifteen students per course, the intensive training ensures a deeper understanding of the core material modules completed prior to attendance, and provides networking opportunities for all attendees.
The written exam is included on the second day of the course.
The flight assessment determines a drone pilot’s competency by looking specifically at your application of knowledge and commercial operating procedures. You will cover all aspects of planning, pre-deployment and on-site risk assessment and emergency procedures to ensure that your UAV operation meets minimum legal and safety requirements.
Contact our drone training department
Call 01383 324541 today or use the contact form
Prices are subject to VAT at 20%